- Does it seem that the team never understands what you mean?
- Having a hard time splitting user stories to shippable items?
- Struggling with predicting when will we reach the deadline?
- Having a hard time with prioritization of requirements?
If the answer to the questions above is yes, you may want may want to attend this workshop
The Agile product owner workshop is 1 a day experiential training.
This workshop will provide a better and deeper understanding of the Agile Product owner role which will help the PO to improve his efficiency resulting in a better product.
Is this the right workshop for you? Click here to find out!
- Knowing how to define what is the product vision, and what is it for.
- Ability to create a product roadmap based on the vision.
- Understanding of user-centric requirements and how to deal with them .
- Write, analyze and prioritize requirements in the format of User stories .
- Understand the “how” of the PO roles and responsibilities .
- Create, Maintain and work with the product backlog .
- Make the most out of working with Burndown charts and Metrics
- Understand the Definition of Done
This workshop is for Product managers, product owners and Agile coaches who want to advance their learning further and build amazing products.
- Product roadmap
- The Lean Canvas,
- Personas as the base for requirements.
- User stories
- Product backlog
- Product backlog items
- Functional requirements.
- Non-functional requirements.
- Effort estimation & Value estimation
- Creating a backlog – Backlog workshop
- Maintaining the backlog - Backlog grooming
- Learning to read the backlog – tips for keeping it clear
- Prioritization techniques
- Product backlog items
- Burndown charts & Metrics
- Understanding the Burndown
- Burndown smells
- Extra data that can be added to the Burndown
- What \ How to measure
- Tracing project progress
- Pricing tips for a project
- The sprint review
- Definition of Done
- Acceptance criteria
- Backlog prioritization
This is a general syllabus and in case of an in-house training, it is possible to make the necessary adjustments to make it more appropriate for your organization’s specific needs.
Unless otherwise stated, the workshops runs 1 day, 9:30 to 17:30.
What people that participated say:
"A Fascinating day, leaves a taste for more..." - Rami Ben Ari, Director of QA.
"The course was thought in a fresh way which caused the crowd to assume an active role causing me to stay alert, curious and interested for the entire workshop" - Gili Orkabi, Director Program Management.
- "Dear Ilan, I enjoyed the workshop greatly. The knowledge delivered is practical and relevant, as is the interesting way it was deleivered" [Translated from Hebrew] - Ophir Gal-Mor, 888.
- "Practical tools to deal with day to day challenges. Perfect balance between frontal lesson and exercise. Lesson and content delivery excellent and experiential. Thank you." [Translated from Hebrew] - Aviv Levin, Egged.