That's it, the conference is over...
Thanks everyone for making this event such a success.
This page will include all information, links and materials related to the conference. If there is anything missing from it, if you have written a blog post or have something to add, please contact us at email@example.com and we will add it.
- Our very own Ilan Kirschenbaum had written a thank you post about the conference.
- Lior israel with his recap of AP13.
- Markus Gartner with some insights following the conference.
- Eilon Reshef revisiting his presentation at AP13.
- Gil Zilberfeld sharing his presentation from AP13.
Materials and presentations
- Boris Gloger - The Scrum Principle
- Lior Israel - Agile And Waterfall Tango Dancing
- Yves Hanoulle - The Agile and lean mindset
- Naama Gafni Lifshitz - Under the hood of scaling Agile
- Colin Greenberg - The place for documentation in Agile
- Marcin Floryan - A succesfull liftoff into agile for a team of analysits
- Ohad Barzilay - Extreme. Scrum. Lean.
- Ilan Kirschenbaum & Elad Sofer - The marshamllow challenge.
- Alon Linezki - To be or not to be (Agile)
- Yuval Yeret - Starting with product stream Kanban
- Guy Nachimson - Decision rules
- Markus Gartner - Testing with a stranger
- Eilon Reshef - Product Roadmap, Planning and Launch in an Agile Environment
- Gil Zilberfeld - Its not that simple
- Boris Gloger - The agile manager in the new organization.
- Shmuel Gershon - ǝnןɐʌ: Why we have it backwards
- Dan North - Embracing uncertainty.